Tuesday 1 October 2013

Questionnaire and Analysis

Questionnaire Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XW98RBZ


Questionnaire Results and Analysis


 In question 1, the 3 genres that stand out most are pop, rock and R&B followed by KPop, JPop and Cpop.
This will help in determining which genre I will choose for the magazine.


In question 2, the audience are being updated through the Internet. With this result, it will help me decide whether or not I should publish the magazine through the internet or through printed media.
In question 3, 45.5% of the audience (almost half of the participant) don’t buy music magazines. With this result, it will help me decide whether or not I should publish the magazine through the internet or through printed media.
In question 4, most of the audience are willing to pay £2.00-£2.50 for a monthly magazine. This is a majority of votes will help me decide how much my magazine will cost.

  In question 5, I asked what the most appropriate title of a music magazine is and more than half voted for “Gravitation”. In this question, it seems like the audience would go for a familiar word rather than having an exotic word such as "Bebop".
In question 6, the audience voted for fresh music updated from controversial bands and artists for the topics that will be included in the magazine. This will help me choose out a topic for the main article that will be featured in the magazine.
In question 7, the freebies or promotional item that the audience would like to receive are posters/ signed posters. This will help me in what marketing techniques I could add to make my magazine more appealing to the audience.
In question 8, the aim is to find out the audiences’ sex demographics and most of them are female. By knowing the sex of the audience, I can give an overview to prioritise a gender over the other.
In question 9, the aim is to find the audiences’ age demographics and most of them are 16-18 years of age. By having an awareness of which I can address my magazine to, [which age bracket], it can help me decide over the maturity level of the magazine.
In question 10, the audience is attracted to the central image or model being presented in the magazine cover. This will give me awareness to make the cover image stand out than the rest of the conventions in the magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment